Architectural Assistant (Sustainability)
• Assist project designer/manager with respect to sustainability consulting and technical support (e.g. environmental simulation, BEAM Plus implementation) across multiple offices and projects.
• Conduct sustainability design research.
• Assist in preparation of firm-wide education concerning sustainable design topics.
• Bachelor degree, associate degree or diploma in Architecture or related design and construction field is strongly preferred.
• 1-2 years of sustainable and high-performance building design is a plus.
• Willingness in exploring environmental simulation software; Knowledge or experience working in Sketchup/Revit is a plus.
• Able to effectively communicate with project teams in productive manner.
• Knowledge of or experience with sustainability rating system is a plus.
Please send resume together with expected salary to the Human Resources Department or e-mail to email@example.com.
(We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us)