Senior CAD or BIM Technician (Ref: LO_CAD/BIM_202201)
- Prepare submission plans, working drawings and project deliverables in accordance with HK/ China/ Macau architectural regulations.
- Coordinate with internal team to follow up client’s request and on-time completion of works.
- Study the rough sketches and deciphering the specifications.
- Prepare drawing with high precisions and as per scale.
- Incorporate all details of the drawing.
- Make the drawings in keeping with the standards and terms of the company.
- To assist in development of BIM standard and templates
- Mentor and train intermediate and junior colleagues/ CADs.
- Use Computer Aided Design and 3D Drafting software to prepare drawings and save it electronically in company’s share folder.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years AutoCAD / Microstation / 3D drafting / interior design experience
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Building Services Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering or other related discipline
- Have good knowledge and working experience of using 3D modelling software / BIM software – Revit / Navisworks / ArchiCAD / Microstation and familiar with BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement
- Familiar with HK / PRC / Macau Architectural statutory requirements
- Solid experience to create and maintain BIM template is preferred
- Self-motivated with excellent drafting experience
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as CAD Technician / BIM Technician
Please send resume together with expected salary to the Human Resources Department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(L&O is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your submitted application. If you wish to do so, please email to us)