Five projects have been shortlisted in the Green Building Award 2021
We are delighted to announce that five L&O projects, across four different categories, have been shortlisted in the Hong Kong Green Building Award 2021. The shortlisted projects are:
• InnoCell in the completed projects – residential category
• Relocation of New Territories West Regional Office and Water Resources Education Centre of Water Supplies Department to Tin Shui Wai in the completed projects – institutional category
• Hong Kong Quarantine Camps in the completed projects – institutional category (Quarantine facilities at the JPC Permanent Activity Centre at Pat Heung, and Penny’s Bay Phase IIIA)
• Jockey Club i-Village, HKUST in the project under construction – residential category
• Expandable Housing by Modular Integrated Construction in the research and planning category (a collaborative multi-disciplinary research study with Polytechnic University)
We are proud that such a diversity of category shortlisting, both recognises our continued commitment towards a sustainable built environment, and showcases the breadth of L&O’s project portfolio.
Project teams are being invited to meet the Jury Panel for the Final Judging Days on 9-10 October 2021 for site visits and presentations.
The biennial Green Building Award is jointly organised by the Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC) and the Professional Green Building Council (PGBC). The Award recognises projects and organisations that have demonstrated outstanding performance as well as contributions to sustainability within the built environment.
- Feb 2024
- Jan 2024
- Jan 2024