Project Administrator (Ref : LO_Adm_202201) – Hong Kong
- Develop and maintain the filing system and document control processes for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team;
- Manage calendar including scheduled appointments and travel arrangements;
- To provide clerical support on handling business correspondence, reports, agreements and confidential documents as required;
- To assist in organizing company events and staff activities;
- To assist in ad hoc business duties / projects as assigned by supervisors;
- To coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily business operations.
- Form 7 with formal secretarial training;
- At least 5 years working experience with Senior Management level;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus;
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing;
- Proactive, effective, responsible, detail-minded, independent and be able to work under pressure;
- Mature character with excellent time management and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in architectural related industry and immediate available will be an advantage.
Please send resume together with expected salary to the Human Resources Department (email@example.com)
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.